1.5 cups Macadamias
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup pitted dates
1tsp vanilla powder
Pinch Celtic or Himalayan salt
1tsp ground cinnamon
1/2tsp ground ginger
1/2tsp ground cloves
· Place all ingredients in food processor until well mixed.
· Line a 10 inch pie dish with coconut oil
· Pour mixture into dish and bring all ingredients up the sides of the dish making sure you go all the way to the rim. Set aside in the fridge until required.
8 Granny Smith Apples
1/4 cup sultanas
1/2tsp cinnamon powder
1/2tsp vanilla powder
1dsp lemon juice
1/8tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 cup apple juice or water
· Skin and Core all the apples
· Place apples in food processor to lightly chop the apples into small pieces
· Place in a class or stainless steel dish that has a lid
· Add all the other ingredients and toss until all ingredients are evenly distributed
· Put in dehydrator at a temperature no higher than 43 degrees Celsius until apples soften – about 4 hours.
· Place in the base when apples have softened
1 cup Macadamias
1/4 cup walnuts
3 pitted dates
4 drops of pure arrange oil
· Place all ingredients into a food processor until it is crumbly
· Evenly sprinkle on top of apples
· Place whole pie in dish into the dehydrator for about 1 hour until warm.
Ready to serve with some coconut cream or raw custard.